All organizations go through some type of culture change during their life time – be it a merger, acquisition, and/or new leadership, which tends to shift focus and teams.
Any major change within a company can create havoc, leaving leadership and teams disjointed, inefficient and ultimately ineffective. Too often individual departments and executives are not aligned to shared objectives, resources, timing, prioritization and implementation.
Research suggests that one of the key success factors in implementing change is a balanced and structured process that addresses the technology, organizational and people issues concurrently.
We take a practical approach with a focus on stakeholder and employee engagement. Mergers and Acquisitions are prevalent in our global corporate culture – with that comes huge shifts in cultures, teams and organizational work flow. Our Change Management Framework – assesses all assets during the M and A process and more importantly after the transition has occurred. Our process is direct, easy to understand and easy to apply and manage to. It’s designed to optimize the success of IT, Operations, Sales, Management all while following the vision of Leadership. It’s about strategically supporting the team and the copy through and after a big transition.
- Help the INDIVIDUALS Succeed – organizations don’t change – people do. We identify the vital few behaviors that drive the most results and reinforce them with timely, positive and consistent consequences.
- Bring the FUTURE to Life – we help organizations create a clear and compelling vision for the future and ensure that leaders are aligned, committed and ready to enroll the entire organization. We develop solutions that are credible and create pull for the change.
- INSPIRE Deep Commitment – we need buy in from the entire organization to ensure everyone is working together in harmony. By building a healthy Sponsorship Spine, we apply an intentional process that cascades commitment along the spine through the front line and thereby activating key influencers.
- Deliver the VALUE – we develop a realistic transformation plan informed by the organization’s capacity to implement and absorb change; establish a governance structure to ensure effective, efficient decision making all the while measuring progress.
- Build to SUSTAIN – we modify the organizational enablers – roles, structure and culture – and adapt systems and technology to support change. We then establish feedback loops and response mechanisms to enable solutions to evolve as needed to ensure long lasting results making the process sustainable.